Monday, January 14, 2013

Peace Out Denver

Despite being beyond excited to head back to school, I'm dreading doing all my laundry and packing up to go back to school just based on the state my closet is currently in. It looks like a tornado went through there.


Yeah I know, I swear I am usually cleaner and more organized.

Would it be wrong to have a suitcase of only shoes?? Just asking, totally hypothetical...


It was weird how being back home it was like nothing changed. It was like we never left each other, nothing had changed, which was odd because basically everything has! We're spread across the country, all with different majors, doing different activities, attending seriously different kinds of schools.

Adorable, right? This was taken by my friend Ryan after an intense nerf gun war. Yeah I know... Nerf guns.. we're all 18-19 but we don't want to grow up so we do everything we can to avoid it.


Even though I'll miss my parents, my friends, and those gorgous mountains, I cannot wait to go back to school! In the last month it has been so weird not seeing my school friends everyday, especially my crazy roommate/best friend Daniela!

Yeah, she's a hottie :)
But actually she is! And I've missed that kid like crazy since we have been at home for break.
I am going to straight up pounce on her when I see them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment