Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Airports


It's finally here! I'm going back to Dallas today!

I'm just sitting in the airport, listening to Macklemore, and getting my blog on!


I don't know about you, but for some reason I have always secretly seen airports as like a little runway. I know, most people are like sweats or whatever is comfortable, but my first instinct is to bust out my rocking new outfit. Actually, I blame Theresa. Homegirl always looks fabulous at the airport, which I'm sure prompted me to follow in her footsteps. I'm going to be honest, being the adoring younger sister I am, I pretty much copied all she did up until, well, I probably still do. Hard to break a habit, I guess. 

Well I have to go board my giant plane now! 

whadduppp boeing 787


I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL SPECIFICALLY MY ROOOOOMIE DANNNNN!





No comments:

Post a Comment